Even though it carries only a 20% weightage in your final admission criteria, GMAT is one of the most daunting aspect of the entire process. We completely understand your doubts and nervousness when dealing with the exam related stress and confusion. The most common lack of certainty exists in the following areas:
1. How to begin the GMAT preparation?
2. Questions on mathematical or language abilities. is GMAT still achievable?
3. How to improve skills in individual aspects such as Problem solving, Data Sufficiency, Sentence correction, Critical reasoning etc.
4. Strategy for retaking a GMAT to improve score.
5. Best resources for individual aspects of GMAT.
6. How to ace GMAT despite being out of the academic touch.
7. Dealing with the test day anxiety.
Feel free to reach out to us on anything you have in mind. We promise to help you in resolving it. You can email us at or fill up this form and we will reach out to you.